Sunday 8 January 2012

Meat free Mondays! Starting tomorrow...maybe?

Thanks to Laura S for replying to a comment which was a reply to a comment... if you catch my drift?!? She suggested the site Meat free Mondays.


The site is great for recipe suggestions which surprisingly don't have any meat in at all!




Now... I have to be honest, today I made a tasty chicken teriyaki tikka masala curry with tasty thai jasmin rice... *om nom nom... anyways I have some left over... rather than waste I shall, as the say in Italy 'mangio' the curry. I know bad right?... but I did not eat meat on Friday or Thursday, at least I don't remember eating any? *thinks deeply to himself*


So enjoy the site and all the tasty suggestions...


Tomorrow I shall post a good post... it is a special day!!! YAY ME! lol I am sad but... well there is no justification, I just am.

No comments:

Post a Comment